Our roots are in workplace health and safety programs
Since 1997, we have conquered major health and safety projects all over the world. As a result, we’ve used the knowledge we’ve gained to create our cloud-based, expertly designed software STELLAR HSE Management and Tracking. This powerful program is used for managing HSE programs, reporting and tracking incidents and a variety of leading safety indicators.
Our goal is to change the way you see your HSE partner by providing solutions that work at every level of your company, from workers to CEO’s. STELLAR HSE makes it easier for you to improve safety performance.
We put our customers first and work very hard to ensure our products, services and pricing surpass your expectations.
It is our goal to provide you with affordable health, safety and environment software, designed to meet all of your compliance needs.
We strongly believe:
- Companies have a right to do business and make a profit
- Workers have a right to be protected, as do CEOs
- Protecting the environment is a MUST not a SHOULD
- Cost shouldn’t be a barrier to protecting workers and the environment.
- Protecting workers and the environment should be a positive business decision and experience.
- Every near miss and every incident is an opportunity to learn and improve.
We don’t believe:
- HSE initiatives should be treated as a check-box exercise.
- In shortcuts when it comes to protecting workers and the environment.
- Buying our software is a finality. It’s the beginning of your journey towards implementing a stronger safety culture.
- Selling you our software is the end of our job. Support, training and continuous improvement are part of our mission.
We can help you reach your HSE goals
At ABCanada we believe in the importance and the value of relationships. We work hard to understand every client’s individual needs so we can help them address all their HSE responsibilities quickly and efficiently. Our ability to customize our systems to meet these unique needs promptly, allows us to be a competitive contender in the HSE market.
The cost of protecting workers and the environment must contribute to profitability, not challenge it
We believe profitability and worker protection are not mutually exclusive. So we offer flexible terms and conditions to make sure that your health, safety and environment program is a positive business decision and a positive management experience.