The right HSE software solution will adapt to and enhance your current processes, enabling a quick and painless implementation process. Faster implementations result in optimal HSE performance and overall productivity, and reduce costs from incidents and inefficient processes.
We support you through every step of implementation
To ensure you get the most from STELLAR HSE Management and Tracking, we’ll help you take steps to implement your program throughout your company, particularly where you have people in the field.
Because our software is cloud-based, it’s already easy to ensure everyone has access. You can even see who is actively using STELLAR HSE and what they are accessing.
We work with you to support your HSE goals
We’ll work with you to define your implementation needs and design a communication plan and strategy to reach the people most likely to influence success. We’ll also work with you to develop the materials, ensuring the message meets the target audience and results in successful acceptance and support of your HSE objectives!
- Technology integrations for Single-Sign-On and links to other internal databases.
- Customization of HSE tracking report forms
- Customization of the HSE document management system within the HSE program module
- Corporate, divisional and field orientations
- Training of local champions and administrators
- Accommodating turn-over
- Managing changes to your STELLAR HSE configuration in step with your HSE continuous improvement processes
- Managers, supervisors and workers know and understand their HSE responsibilities and are held accountable for compliance
- Procedures are understood and followed for identifying and managing hazards
- Procedures are understood and followed for reporting incidents and near misses
- Hazards, incidents and near misses that are identified and reported are investigated and followed up
- HSE work practices, procedures and forms are integrated into all aspects of day-to-day work
- HSE objectives are set, communicated, monitored and measured (e.g., reduce wastes, increase the number of near-miss reports, increase the number of HSE meetings, reduce the number of incidents)
- Workers are trained in the specific policies, practices, and procedures that they are expected to follow and can demonstrate competence
- Workers are trained in the use, care and maintenance of safety equipment
- Workers report unsafe conditions and practices to their supervisors
- HSE is included as a consideration when replacing equipment or modifying a process
- Accurate records are kept of worker HSE training
- Disciplinary actions are used effectually when workers violate HSE policies, practices or procedures