We back up our STELLAR HSE Management and Tracking Software with a variety of training tools and options to ensure the investment you make in HSE management pays off through optimal HSE performance.
Making sure your HSE Programs are used to their full potential
- Program orientations – we can provide these online or in person for as many people as you like. We recommend orientations when our programs are first implemented as well as for anyone who joins your team later. Orientations typically include a tour through the program, review of key components and features, as well as an open discussion to address comments and questions.
- Program refreshers and reminders – whenever there are significant changes to HSE policies, work practices, industry or regulatory requirements, or software features, we recommend refresher orientations. These can be run online or in person and can be supported by videos and a variety of other materials.
- Built in videos, checklists and other tools – our software includes video overviews as well as videos that describe specific program features. Our HSE programs also provide orientation checklists and brochures that can be printed directly from the system or they can be printed commercially in brochure format, no-carbon-required (NCR) pads, manuals or pocket guides.
- On-screen help – our software contains a variety of onscreen instructions as well as context-sensitive help popups that assist users as they work with particular features in the application.
- Feature-specific one-on-one training for program administrators – we can get online with your administrator(s) and walk through any feature as needed and often with less than a day’s notice.
- Custom-built training videos and materials – we can script, design and produce training videos and other materials specific to your company and your use of our programs and software.
- Train-the-trainer programs – we can develop training programs and materials for use by your staff in training others how to use our programs. These can include videos, presentations, checklists, brochures, posters as well as instruction on how to use them.
- Multi-language options – we can produce any of our training materials in a variety of languages to support your workforce.
For more information on how we can help, contact us.